Registration for the new school year 2109/2020
During registration for new students, the following documents will be required
- Birth Certificate
- PRCUA policy (if child has one)
- Report card from previous school
St. John Paul II School meets on:
- Fridays: from 5:00pm – 6:00pm – Religion Program, 6:00pm – 8:45 pm – Regular Classes
– High School: from 5:00pm – 9:00pm
- Saturdays: from 9:00am – 10:00am – Religion Program, 10:00am – 12:45 pm – Regular Classes
– High School: from 9:00am – 01:00pm
St. John Paul II Polish School offers:
- Bilingual Religious Education Classes
- Bilingual classes (English-Polish)
- Membership in the “Polanie” dance group
- Annual trips to Poland (8th and 11th grade)
Bilingual Religious Education Classes:
SS. Cyril and Methodius Parish will offer bilingual religious education classes in Polish and English on Fridays from 5:00 – 6:00 PM and on Saturdays from 9:00 – 10:00 AM in our school building.
If you are interested in bilingual religion classes for your child / children you should contact the religious education office at 630-257-9314, or Mrs. Monica Leja – Religious Education Bilingual Asst. Coordinator at 630-362-1711, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org Registrations are now being taken.
- New Family Registration form.
- Returning Families.
Religious Education – Registration Form for Returning Family
For detailed information about registration, please call:
(630) 669-9700 – School Board
Registration fees for “Polanie”
- 1 child – $195
- 2 children – $305
- 3 children – $415
- 4 children – $525
This post is also available in: Polish