It is with great pleasure to welcome all students of the Polish School of St. John Paul II in the new school year 2021-22. Below you will find some useful information:
|Classes: Preschool – 8th grade
||6:00 – 8:45 PM
||10:00 AM – 12:45 PM
|Highschool (grades 9-11)
||5:00 – 8:45 PM
||9:00 AM – 12:45 PM
||1:00 – 2:00 PM
|Polanie Dance Group
||1:00 – 3:00 PM
- Students’ drop off and pick up
The rules for bringing in and collecting students are the same as in the 2020/2021 school year.
Parents are not allowed to enter the school building.
Students entering the school:
- Grades: from preschool to grade III
During the first 3 weeks, students will meet with their teacher in front of the parish building (next to the church). Each teacher will have a sign with her name and class number. Please arrive on Friday at 5:45 PM and on Saturday at 9:45 AM. Starting in October, children will enter the school through the main entrance, where teachers will be waiting for them The youngest classes will leave the school building with their teachers on Friday at 8:40 PM, and on Saturday at 8:40 PM. 12:40 PM.
Students will enter the school through a side entrance.
Students will enter the school through the main entrance.
- For the safety of all students, it will not be possible to drive to the front door for the first 3 weeks. Starting in October, students can be dropped off at the school’s door.
- After classes, it will not be possible to drive to the front door. The road will be closed, and teachers from Preschool to the 6th grade will take the children to the school building.
- School textbooks
Students who were registered to our school before September 1st will receive textbooks during the first class. Students enrolled on the first day of school will receive their textbooks the following week.
- Closing the school building during classes
For the safety of our students, teachers, and board members, the school will be closed during classes. Students cannot leave the school building by themselves. If necessary, please contact the teacher (by phone, text message, written note) or pick up the child in person. This applies to all students from preschool to the last year of high school.
- Religion classes
Children who attend religion classes stay in the same rooms for classes at the Polish school.
See you on September 10 and 11,